Product Information - idsMail
idsMail - The Universal E-mail Programming Interface
The idsMail ActiveX Code Component allows software developers to easily incorporate universal E-mail send and receive capability into their applications. A single set of code allows the programmer to transparently support mail systems based on SMTP/POP3, MAPI, VIM, MHS, Active Messaging, CDO, Lotus Notes API, or Banyan VINES. idsMail can even auto-sense the E-mail system installed.
idsMail is compatible with any MS Windows development environment (16-bit or 32-bit) that supports OLE Automation. This includes Visual Basic (v3.0 min), Visual C++, Microsoft Access (v2.0 min), Delphi, Visual FoxPro, etc. idsMail runs fine in Windows 3.1, Windows95, Windows Me, WindowsNT, and Windows 2000.
idsMail comes in Standard and Professional Editions. The Standard Edition provides send-only capabilities and basic address book functionality. The Professional Edition integrates receive capability and advanced address book support as well. Either edition comes with both 16-bit and 32-bit versions.
- What's New in v6.0 - True 32-bit interface, Active Messaging support, Dialer object, encryption, and over 40 new properties and methods are among the many enhancements in idsMail v6.0.
- Product Description - Read more about idsMail.
- Programmer's Page - Download our complete Programming Guide, or grab the source code for our Universal E-mail Client or Remote Report Server examples.
- OLE Server Page - Tutorials and resources for using OLE Servers from a variety of development environments.
- idsMail and the World Wide Web - idsMail is a great tool for linking the World Wide Web to your corporate E-mail system via ASP or CGI programming.
- Customer Success Stories - Sound too good to be true? Read about several companies that have already integrated idsMail into their commercial applications.
- What about your alternatives? - Let's take a quick look at alternative E-mail programming methodologies.
- Licensing & Distribution - Take a look at our no-nonsense license terms.
- Extended Support/Upgrade Contracts - idsMail comes with 60 days of free technical support, and a 60-day money back guarantee. These extended support contracts offer unlimited technical support, free upgrades, etc.
How to Order
The idsMail ActiveX Code Component is available now at the following prices:
- Standard Edition (send-only, basic address book support) $395
- Professional Edition (send & receive, advanced address book support) $495
We offer a no-hassle 60-day money back guarantee:
If idsMail does not meet your expectations for any reason, IDS will promptly provide a FULL refund (no "restocking" fees).
Here is the order form. If you prefer not to transmit the information via e-mail, you may fax or mail it to us. Contact information.